USDJPY H1 Chart Bullish Butterfly Setup
We see a bullish butterfly pattern on M30/M15 Charts.
Are of the entry is 107.600 – 107.500.
Stop Must be below 107.350 which is AB=CD .
If the pattern works as predicted, Bullish Flag breakout would be activated.
So our Trade Setups are as follows: If you look for safe trade, you can wait for the bullish Flag Breakout
Bullish Butterfly Setup:
Entry: 107.600 – 107.500
Targets: 107.940 / Reached / 30 pips
Target 2:108.150 / Reached 65 Pips
Target 3:108.400 / Reached 80 Pips
Bullish Flag Breakout Setup:
Entry: Estimated Breakout Level 107.790
Target 1: 107.940 / Reached / 15 pips
Target 2:108.150 / Reached 45 pips
Target 3:108.400 / Reached 60 Pips
We will look for a short opportunity at 108.500 if this trade works as predicted. I will update!
Note the Risks: G20, Friday’s Low Liquidity/High Volatility!
Trade Less Lots Today!
Update: TP2 Reached. Book partial profit and move your stop loss to break even.
Warning and Things to Pay Attention:
- Harmonic Patterns are reversal patterns and mostly against the main trend on the chart they appear.
- Target levels are determined by MM Calculation as the pattern has not been completed yet. They may vary 3-5 pips according to the completion level of the predicted patterns.
- Pay attention to Time Frame, Trade Period and Estimated Completion Time, Accuracy and Recommended Lot Size clauses mentioned below.
- Do not risk more than 2% in one trade setup.
- We usually book partial profit at the first target and move our stop loss to entry or break-even level. Use your own risk/profit management to exit the trade.
- We are publishing potential opportunities. There are no certainties and traders bets on possibilities. Read the setup carefully before entering a trade and take your own decision.
VERIFIED ACCOUNT AND SETUP RESULTS
Subscribe to our premium packages if you would like to get 1000+ instruments analysis and trade signals of Chartreadreadepro.
You can contact us via Skype User Name: Chartreaderpro
DISCLAIMER: This is a technical analysis study, not advice or recommendation to invest money
USDJPY: Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. Chartreaderpro does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility