XAUUSD Gold Triangle Pattern And Trade Setup
Pattern: Triangle Pattern
Potential Gold Trade Setups:
Made double top at 1411.52
Ascending triangle Setup:
Short @ Breakout 1398
Targets: 1395 – 1391 – 1389 – 1382
Double top Setup :
Short at breakout of the neckline 1381
Target: 1376 and Structural Target: 1361
Bullish Breakout Setup:
Long at the breakout of 1411.52
Target 1: 1421 / Reached
Targett 2:1433 / Reached
Warning and Things to Pay Attention:
- Target levels are determined by MM Calculation as the pattern has not been completed yet. They may vary 3-5 pips according to the completion level of the predicted patterns.
- Pay attention to Time Frame, Trade Period and Estimated Completion Time, Accuracy and Recommended Lot Size clauses mentioned below.
- Do not risk more than 2% in one trade setup.
- We usually book partial profit at the first target and move our stop loss to entry or break-even level. Use your own risk/profit management to exit the trade.
- We are publishing potential opportunities. There are no certainties and traders bets on possibilities. Read the setup carefully before entering a trade and take your own decision.
Subscribe to our premium packages if you would like to get 1000+ instruments analysis and trade signals of Chartreadreadepro.
VERIFIED ACCOUNT AND SETUP RESULTS
CURRENCIES FORECAST COMMODITIES FORECASTS PATTERN SETUP NEWS SUBSCRIBE
You can contact us via Skype User Name: Chartreaderpro
DISCLAIMER: This is a technical analysis study, not advice or recommendation to invest money
Triangle Pattern: Information on these pages contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. Markets and instruments profiled on this page are for informational purposes only and should not in any way come across as a recommendation to buy or sell in these securities. You should do your own thorough research before making any investment decisions. Chartreaderpro does not in any way guarantee that this information is free from mistakes, errors, or material misstatements. It also does not guarantee that this information is of a timely nature. Investing in Forex involves a great deal of risk, including the loss of all or a portion of your investment, as well as emotional distress. All risks, losses and costs associated with investing, including total loss of principal, are your responsibility