I have posted several videos about Cycle Sniper to explain all features including live trade samples in a real account.
In this article, you will see all features of Cycle Sniper and other free tools including the different systems to trade with Cycle Sniper.
- Key lines of Cycle Sniper
Over Bought = When CS Price Line and CS Deviation Line are above the deviation histogram.
Over Sold = When CS Price Line and CS Deviation Line are below the deviation histogram.
Bullish Deviation when the histogram’s color is green.
Bearish Deviation when the histogram’s color is red.
- How to put Stop Loss and Take Profit according to Cycle Sniper
- Deviation check
- Scalping with Cycle Sniper by checking different timeframes deviations
- Does not repaint.
- New Tools Cycle Sniper Beta Bands and Cycle Sniper Alpha Trigger
- DJI Scalping and where to put take profit and stop loss
- Cycle Blocks and Cycle Sniper
- Gold Scalping Sample with different time frames checking and take profit / stop-loss
- Another sample of scalping by checking the other timeframes
- Scalping strategy with Cycle Sniper. Checking Beta Bands and Different Timeframes
- Smart Cycle Blocks Trader
- Gold Scalp M1 and M5 . DJI H1
- GOLD Scalping by Cycle Sniper and Advanced Chart Patterns Tracker
- Importance of the fundamentals while reading the Cycles
- Video about how to use 2 settings of CS at the same chart
- Video about how to read the Cycle Sniper and check the different timeframes.
- Video for complete trading system
- Guiding Videos
You can contact us via Skype User Name: Chartreaderpro