Crude Oil Inverse Head And Shoulders Pattern
Pattern/Description: Potential Inverse Head and Shoulders pattern. If the price breaks out the neckline, the pattern would be validated.
Time Frame: H1 / H4
Accuracy of the Pattern:78 %
Setup No: CRUD090701
Recommended Lot: 0.30
Trade Period: Scalping / Intraday
Stop Loss: 57.50
TP3: 60.16 / Reached
The trend of the Timeframe: Bullish
The trend in the Daily Chart: Neutral
Trade Reached Targets
Warning and Things to Pay Attention:
- Harmonic Patterns are reversal patterns and mostly against the main trend on the chart they appear.
- Target levels are determined by MM Calculation as the pattern has not been completed yet. They may vary 3-5 pips according to the completion level of the predicted patterns.
- Pay attention to Time Frame, Trade Period and Estimated Completion Time, Accuracy and Recommended Lot Size clauses mentioned below.
- Do not risk more than 2% in one trade setup.
- We usually book partial profit at the first target and move our stop loss to entry or break-even level. Use your own risk/profit management to exit the trade.
- We are publishing potential opportunities. There are no certainties and traders bets on possibilities. Read the setup carefully before entering a trade and take your own decision.